Tile & Grout Cleaning
One of the biggest challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull and sullied in appearance.
At ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI, we use a six-step tile and grout cleaning process that gets your grout clean and keeps it looking its best for longer. This process can be used on both ceramic and porcelain tile and is ideal for kitchens, baths, countertops, and other tiled areas of your home.
Our process includes:
1. A preliminary inspection of your tiled areas is conducted to assess the best cleaning method
2. Spots and stains are pre-sprayed using our proprietary green cleaning product
3. Dirt and ground-in soil are removed with high pressure cleaning that also rinses and extracts excess water
4. Corners and baseboards are carefully cleaned
5. Tiled areas are efficiently dried
6. Grout lines are sealed to preserve cleanliness and prevent long term damage (optional)
Best of all, our Tile and Grout Cleaning Service offers the benefits of Green cleaning, which means:
- Reduced Environmental Impact: We focus on doing the right thing. At ServiceMaster Clean®, we believe in offering products and processes that not only clean your home, but also have less environmental impact on the environment in which we live.
- Odorless: ServiceMaster Clean®, Green For® products are just as effective as traditional cleaning products but have no fragrances or solvents, so you don’t have to worry about a strong “detergent” smell being left behind.
- Proprietary: We offer tile and grout cleaning products certified by environmental agencies such as Green Seal, Envirodesic, and Environmental Choice.
ServiceMaster Clean® has over 50 years of experience in the floor cleaning industry. Our reputation for quality, service, professionalism, and customer satisfaction is unparalleled.
When tile floor and grout cleaning service is desired,, call the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI. We are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call us now at (405) 256-2604.