Residential Home Carpet Cleaning Services
Your carpet gets more wear and tear on a regular basis than any other item in your house. No other item in your house can impact your home’s appearance like your carpet can. ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI has a reputation for service, professionalism, customer services and quality. To look your best and maximize your carpet investment, call ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI to clean your carpets today.
It is recommended to have your carpets professionally cleaned every six months to a year. Trust ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI to bring in professional equipment and the expertise needed to fully remove dirt, detergent and most of the moisture in your carpet. You can enjoy a better looking carpet and avoid the cost of frequent replacement with professional cleaning from ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI.
The Procedures the Professionals Follow
The following procedures are what leading carpet manufacturers recommend when you have your carpets professionally cleaned:
- Carpet should be pre-inspected for soil conditions.
- Pilate the carpet with a specially designed rake to loosen matted carpet fibers in traffic areas to increase soil removal.
- Vacuum entire carpeted area, including edges when required.
- Move and replace furniture in its original position when required.
- Pre-treat spots and stains.
- Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
- Rinse and extract with clear water to ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed along with the rinse water.
- Re-treat spots and stains as needed.
- Pilate the carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance.
- Apply fiber protector when requested.
On top of following these recommended procedures and we also offer our customers:
• Truck mounted cleaning
• Hot water extraction
• Built-in water softener
If you are interested in carpet cleaning, call the professionals at ServiceMaster Restoration by RSI. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call us now at (405) 256-2604.