Mold Removal & Remediation
Once mold is present, drying is not enough. Moldy materials must be either removed or decontaminated. This process is called remediation, which means “to remedy” or “to cure.” Proper remediation procedures will be determined by the size, scope and nature of the mold contamination.
ServiceMaster Clean® Mold Remediation Services
- Removal of drywall or structure debris with mold contamination
- Complete drying of structures utilizing:
- State-of-the-art moisture reading instruments
- Cutting edge technology and drying equipment
- Containment and negative air setup
- HEPA-vac and seal all affected areas
The best way to deal with mold is to prevent it from happening. If the drying of a wet building materials is commenced within 24 hours, the chances of preventing mold growth are excellent. Learn More >
ServiceMaster Clean® provides continuing education and hands-on mold remediation training for all mold remediation team members. Learn More >
At ServiceMaster Clean®, we have the equipment, personnel, and experience to handle your home, housing complex, or business area mold damage. When mold needs to be addressed, call the professionals at ServiceMaster Clean®. We are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call us now at (405) 256-2604.